Thursday, August 9, 2007

Shawn's Girl Talk (task #8)

Four weeks down, two to go - I can't believe how fast it's gone by! This LO is about "girl talk" - girl talk I didn't have and girl talk I hope my girls will have together...



Journaling reads:
Growing up, I always wanted a sister. Every time my mom was
pregnant, I would hope for a girl Every time, a new baby brother
until I had three younger brothers and no sisters. I was so
disappointed not to have that special sister
relationship - sharing clothes, sharing
secrets, all that girl talk...my ideal
world of sisterhood.

Now, I’m all grown up and have two
litter girls of my own - sisters! Yes,
they fight (but so did my brothers and I!) but
there is definitely a special bond between
them. I am glad I’ve gotten to experience
sisterhood as a mother.
July 2007

Credits:
Angie's Lovable Lainie kit by Angela Young
Inked Action by Atomic Cupcake
B&W photo altered w/Virtual Photographer
Marydale font

1 comment:

Maddy said...

Oh, Shawn, I just love how you did this! Love how you used the photo as a background! Love the pic of the kids meandering on the road... very nice!